GIA 0420 N-ex, Freely Scalable LCD Display for 4-20mA Signals, with EX Protection, Self-Supplying
GIA 0420 N-ex, Freely Scalable LCD Display for 4-20mA Signals, with EX Protection, Self-Supplying;
- With EX protection for all potentially explosive atmospheres
- Time-saving on-site scaling without the need of tools within seconds.
- Simple device identification by means of integrated membrane
- Highest operation security by integrated self-diagnosis and watchdog funktion.
- Large display range of -1999 to 9999 digits.
- High accuracy and minimum temperature offset by integrated self-calibration.
- Minimum external dimensions
- Monitoring for sensor breakings, sensor short circuit, low and high range excess.
- Connectable software filter guarantee a steady reading also with noisy sensor signals.
Input signal: 4 ... 20 mA, 2-wire
Voltage load: ca. 3,5 V
max. input: 25mA
Power supply: from current loop
Display: 10 mm high LCD
Display range: -1999 to +9999
Decimal point: any position selectable
Scaling: scale freely adjustable via 3 keys at the back side of the unit
Accuracy: < 0.2% FS ±1 digit (at 25°C)
Temperature drift: < 100 ppm
Measuring rate: ca. 5 measurements/s.
Filter: adjustable: 0.1 bis 2.0, off
Speicher: min-/max- value memory
Switching output: electrically isolated open collector
Switching power: 25VDC/50mA
Working temperature: -20 to +50 °C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70 °C
Electrical connection: 2 x 2-pin screw-type/plug-in terminal, max. terminal range up to 1.5 mm²
Gehäuse: fibre-reinforced Noryl
Front screen: polycarbonate
Dimensions: 24 x 48 mm (H x W, front dimensions)
Panel cutout : 21.7+0.5 x 45+0.5 mm (H x W)
Mounting depth: ca. 65 mm incl. terminal
Protection rating: IP20, with front flush installation: IP54
Ex Protection data:
EC type examination: BVS 11 AtEX 1 333 X
Connection data: Umax: 28 V
Imax: 100 mA
Pmax: 1.2 W (for GIA 0420 N -ex
or 0.95 W (for GIA 010 N - ex)
max. effective internal capacitance: Ci = 13 nF (for GIA 0420 ...)
additionally for the switching output: Ci = 4.5 nF
max. effective internal inductance: negligible small
Please keep in mind for the circuit of the switching output that the wiring has to be done from the same intrinsically safe
circuit as the measuring signal!