Formaldemeter htV Kit and Calibration Standard for Formaldehyde, Temperature and Air Humidity Measurements
Sale only to Business Customers!
Please note that we do not deliver these products to private customers, but only to business customers!
- Displays formaldehyde concentration in both parts per million (ppm) and mg/m³.
- Immune to extremes of humidity and temperature thanks to a unique sampling method.
- Simple calibration procedure can be carried out in a few minutes after only minimal training - the full kit contains a field calibration standard (6 months shelf-life) and a comprehensive operation manual.
- Fast sampling by pressing a single button and quick recovery from normal concentrations.
- Full range of accessories available including rear stand or wall mount for hands-free operation and PC remote control software for data logging. See separate brochure for more details.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 quality standards and compliant to CE regulations.
The latest 3-parameter instrument from PPM Technology directly measures airborne formaldehyde concentrations as well as ambient temperature and humidity levels. Building on the technology developed in the popular Formaldemeter 400, with the addition of unique compensation techniques, the htV can now accurately measure low levels of formaldehyde - even in humid conditions - while still maintaining ease of use and simple calibration.
With further importance being put on air quality in public buildings, the workplace and in homes, the htV is aimed towards being the most accurate monitor while still providing quick and simple operation from a hand-held device.
With the use of formaldehyde in industry and the recent issues raised in public health and indoor air quality typical applications might include:
- Medical Care & Sterilisation
- Paint and Paper manufacture
- Textiles & Dye manufacture
- Particle & Laminate Boards
- Building Management
- Air Conditioning system management
- Environment and Public Health Agencies
|Sampling Method:||10ml snatch-sample of air taken by internal pump.|
|Sampling Frequency:||1 minute in normal IAQ conditions|
||60 seconds in 'high accuracy' mode,
approx. 8 seconds in 'lower accuracy' mode.
||150 x 80 x 34mm ABS plastic case.
Padded accessory-case 266 x 230 x 50mm.
|Weight:||270g with 9V PP3 alkaline battery
Total kit weighs 750g.
Electrochemical, manufactured by PPM Technology
0-10ppm as standard (0-12.3mg/m3 at 25°C).
Extended range available on request
2%, based on the calibration point
94% of all measurement readings meet the NIOSH criteria for an acceptable method when measuring 0.3ppm of formaldehyde over a relative humidity range of 25-70%. The NIOSH criterion for acceptability is that all results fall within ±25% of the true value at the 95% confidence level.
By user with supplied calibration standard or by original manufacturer.
Temperature & Humidity Module
|Type:||Interchangeable digital CMOSens|
-40 to +128°C, 0-100% RH
±0.4°C, ±3% RH
Optional upgrade to ±0.3°C, ±1.8% RH
Calibrated to ISO/IEC17025 by manufacturer.
Traceable by the "National Institute of Standards and Technology" and the "National Physical Laboratory"
- Formaldemeter htV instrument with battery
- Formaldehyde calibration standard tube
- Pack of phenol filters (10pcs)
- Ballpoint pen
- Operation manual
- Calibration Standard: PPM supplies an easy-to-use formaldehyde calibration standard tube for checking and adjusting the calibration of the Formaldemeter htV. The tube produces a known concentration of formaldehyde vapour that can be sampled by the instrument to check accuracy and performance. The standard has a 100-sample capacity or a useful life of six months (whichever occurs sooner).
- Desk Stand
- Wall bracket
- Pack of phenol filters (100pcs)