Model 7250, Simple Material Moisture Meter with Integrated Pointed Probes
Moisture Meter and damp meter for timber & general building materials.
- five scales - concrete, plaster, two timber & reference
- easy-to-read, digital display with 20-LED bar graph
- specifically designed for the building professionals
- auto-power off & hold functions
The new 7250 is a compact, general purpose moisture meter designed specifically for building professionals and tradesmen to check the moisture content in a variety of construction materials.
The moisture meter features a 20-LED bar graph within the keypad which displays current moisture levels; green for 'OK', amber for 'WARNING' or red for 'DAMP'. The digital meter incorporates five scales.
The unit is housed in a robust ABS case and is powered by three AAA batteries that give a minimum of 350 hours battery life. The instrument will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
Each meter incorporates two Ų1.2 x 7 mm pointed, replaceable pins and is supplied in a zip wallet complete with 50 spare pins (602-530). The 7250 moisture meter is an essential tool for flooring surveyors and building and construction engineers.
- Scale 1 - Wood 1 (W1) 6.0 to 40.0 %
- Scale 2 - Wood 2 (W2) 8.0 to 40.0 %
- Scale 3 - Plaster (P1) 0.1 to 15.0 %
- Scale 4 - Concrete (C1) 0.5 to 12.0 %
- Scale 5 - Linear or Reference (Lin) 0 to 1000
Resolution: 0.1% or 1 (linear scale)
Accuracy: ±1% moisture content
Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt, AAA
Battery life: 350 hours
Display: 12mm LCD
Dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128 mm³
Weight: 130 grams
Protective silicone boot - fitting a boot will make your instrument waterproof to IP64 and prevent against accidental damage. Different colours available.