PeakTech 5170, Vane Anemometer
This new vane anemometer measures air velocity in meters/ second, kilometers/hour, feet/minute, knots and miles per hour, as well as the current air temperature with simultaneous display of these two measured values on the display.
The multi line LCD display is equipped with an automatic back-light illumination, which activates in low brightness areas by a photodiode.
In addition to the precise measurement function, this device also provides an average- and maximum value detection.
By the handy and robust design of this instrument, it is perfectly suitable for heating and air conditioning technicians, as well as for the hobby and recreational area.
- 3 5/6 digit 10 mm LCD display (max. 5999)
- Automatic backlight illumination
- Multi-line display for simultaneous value display
- Variety of meas. units, such as km/h, knots, MpH, etc.
- Air temperature display in °C or °F
- Maximum and average value measurement
- Accessories: Battery and manual
|m/s:||0 ~ 30.0; 0.1 m/s; +/- 5%|
|Ft/min:||0 ~ 5860; 1 ft/min; +/-5%|
|Knots:||0 ~ 55; 0.1 Knots; +/- 5%|
|Km/h:||0 ~ 90; 0.1 Km/h; +/- 5%|
|Mph:||0 ~ 65; 0.1 Mph; +/- 5%|
|°C:||- 10°C ~ +45°C; 0.1°C; +/- 2°C|
|°F:||14°F ~ 113°F; 0.1°F; +/- 3.6°F|
|Operating voltage:||9 V-Battery|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||55 x 155 x 35 mm³|