PeakTech 2710, Digital RCD Tester for Trigger Characteristic
Residual current circuit breakers are used for personal protection and switch off a circuit when a fault current is detected, which flows through the protective earthing (PE). This RCD tester determines the tripping current and the tripping time of residual current circuit breakers which are used in every new building according to current building regulations.
The various selectable test currents and characteristics of the FI allow flexible use of this instrument.
FI testers allow a fault current to flow and determine at which fault current the FI reacts. Furthermore, the trip time is measured. These two parameters tripping current and tripping time are the safety-relevant characteristics of a residual-current-operated switch.
- 3-digit LCD display with backlight
- Normal (N) or Selective (S) -type RCD test
- Applicable measurement standards: IEC 61557-6, NF EN 61557-6, VDE 0413-6
- Safety: EN-61010-1; CAT III 600 V, IP40, double insulated housing
- Accessories: Carrying case, Test leads, Batteries and User manual
|Nominal test current:||10/30/100/500/1000mA|
|Current selection:||0.5 x, 1x, 2x, 5 x nominal current|
|Trip time:||10-2000ms at 0.5 x 10-500ms at 1x 10-150ms at 2x 10-40ms at 5x|
|Ramp test:||0.4 x to 1.4 times nominal rated current|
|Operation voltage:||6 x 1,5 V AA (UM-3) batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||92 x 200 x 50mm|