OS-4/SM-EC, Ozone Switch, Ozone Controller, 0.03 - 20ppm
Acts like a thermostat (2-point controller) to control ozone generators and alarms based on adjustable ozone concentration set-points. Ozone ppm readout via digital meter. Simple and inexpensive.
Usually the OS-4 is mounted outside the ozone area.
The OS-4 ozone switch is supplied together wit the digital interface SM-7 and the electrochemical sensor SM-EC
Practical, inexpensive and time-saving:
For recalibration it is no more necessary to return the device to the manufacturer. There is an optional precalibrated accessory available, a replacement ozone sensor module SM-EC, which is simply used only in place of the old module, and then the device is calibrated again!
- Easy to install. Minimal adjustments.
- Sensor is in a replaceable precalibrated module. Separated by a cable, the instrument is not in the high ozone area.
- The SM-7 sensor interface supplied with a connected 1,60m cable but can also be located up to 8 meters from the OS-4
- Sensor reading is temperature and relative humidity compensated.
- Replacement sensor is miniature, low cost, precalibrated and also fits our model OS-6/SM-EC
- Operates from 12-24 VDC or from AC adapters available worldwide.
- Alarms, data loggers, and other accessories available.
- Programmable turn-on and turn-off set-points.
- Indication when 0.1 ppm safety standard exceeded.
- Monitor ozone levels in treatment storage areas for fruits, vegetables, and other agricultural products.
- Monitor ozonated HVAC systems.
- General monitoring at 0.03-20ppm.
- Control the output of ozone generators using the set-point controlled relay in the OS-4.
- Use as either ozone leak alarm or ozone failure alarm for all sizes of ozone generators.
Measuring range: 0.03-20ppm of ozone
Sensor measuring principle: electrochemical
Accuracy: ±20% of reading or 0.01ppm, whichever is greater
Recommended temperature range: +10 to +30°C; 20-95% RH
Recommended humidity range: 30-60% RH
Size: 127 × 64 × 42mm³ (5 × 2.5 × 1.625in³).
Housing size ext. sensor (SM-7): H = 128mm W = 63mm, D = 25mm plus mounting flanges
Weight: 200g (7oz)
Power Requirements: 12-24VDC, 300mA. AC adapters available.
Output control: SPDT non-latching relay. Contacts rated at 12A, 250VAC.
0.1 ppm danger alarm: Panel LED and SPDT relay 5A contacts.
Connections: Terminal blocks for relay output and DC input. 2.5 mm DC power jack for AC adapter.
Indicators: Green LED: instrument on.
Yellow LED: >0.1 ppm.
Red LED: generator on.
Outputs: 0-2V, 4-20mA, RS-232 digital.
Case: Flame-resistant ABS with mounting ears.
Not recommended for the use in presence of strong acid gases.