Silver Twin, HF Shielding Fabric, Cotton/Silver Tissue, 57dB
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a silver thread. Despite the extremely high attenuation due to the dark silver threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray frontside!
- Maximum high screening attenuation, even at very high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150cm ±2cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 57 dB at 1 GHz
- Colour: Frontside light gray, backside silver.
- Raw materials: 50 % cotton, 35 % polyester, 15% silver
- Weight: 150 g/m²
- Dimension stability: ±3%
- Surface conductivity: 0.25 ohm / square
Due to the surface conductivity this fabric can be grounded to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend our Grounding-Plug EST.
All shielding attenuation values are valid at 1GHz. Measurement according to ASTM D4935-10 /IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C is possible No handwashing!
For allergic persons: Every new fabric smells! Always wash before its first usage!
Please note: The price is valid per m² (square metre), not per running metre!
Minimum order quantity: 1.5m² (= 1 running metre)
This product is cut off a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is not possible!