Ionometers, Air Ion CountersThese ionometers are used for the measurement of small ion concentration in the air. Positive and negative electrical loads of the ambient air are measured. Ion meters among others are used in the following applications:
- Building biology and environmental analysis for verification of the indoor climate and the swift detection of ionizing radiation (e.g. from radon gas) and recording of electrical DC magnetic fields due to ion reduction
- Quality assurance in industry for verification of ionizers in the production process.
- Air conditioning, ventilation and filter technology for the qualitative checking of air conditioning systems.
- Medical technology for research, development and product monitoring.
- Ionized production areas for resource monitoring.
- Radiological research facilities and manufacturers.
- The vehicle industry for development and quality assurance of ventilation and air conditioning units.
Page 1 of 1
Items 1 - 6 of 6