Analogue Multimeter PeakTech 3201This series of analogue measuring instruments is characterized by the robust housing, the manufacturing by the latest safety standards and eas of use.
Thus, these devices are particularly suitable fo use in the education and training field.
This analogue Multimeter has a wide range of measurement functions, including AC and DC voltages, DC current, resistance measurement with continuity tester or dB measurement.
- Analogue pointer instrument with mirror scale
- DC and AC voltage measurements
- DC current measurement
- Resistance measurement and continuity tester
- Decibel measurement
- Safety: EN-61010-1; CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: carrying case, test leads, batteries and user manual
0,1 / 2,5 / 10 / 50 / 250 / 500V; ±3% FS
10 / 50 / 250 / 500V ; ±4% FS
5 / 50 / 500 mA / 10A ; ±3% FS
0 - 2k/20k/200k/2M/200MOhm ; ±3% FS
-10 ~ +56dB
2 x 1,5 V AA Battery
100 x 155 x 45mm³