USB- DL-1, Voltage Datalogger for the USB Port
- 24 bit ADC provides resolution down to 10µV
- Measuring ranges: ±1.000,00mV , ±10,0000V and ± 20,000V
- Optimized for collecting DC coltage signals with great precision
- Fully compatible with AlphaApp and C/C++ drivers found on our website
- Single-ended analog input accepts positive and negative polarity signals
- Powered by USB port (used only while plugged into a computer)
This data logging USB stick is an extremely high dynamic range (24 bit) analog-to-digital converter that is used with a computer via a USB port. Software can be downloaded for free. Unlimited voltage data can be recorded and exported to spread sheets and documents. A live screen popup of the input voltage is also present. It can be used with a large range of instruments and sensors which provide an analog output jack It has a Ř3.5mm headphone input connector, and can be purchased with a cable with tinned leads to wire into your own application.
Sample frequencies are from 250ms up to 30s in 9 steps. Single Sample Mode is also available and is controlled from the PC. When in Single Sample Mode, one sample is collected every time the "play" button is pressed in AlphaApp.
Input signal: voltage
Measuring ranges: ±1000.00mV, ±10.0000V and ±20.000V
Resolution: 24 bits, 10µV, 100µV and 1mV
Voltage accuracy: ±1% of the reading
Timing accuracy: ±1%
Input impedance: 200 kOhms (all ranges)