Therma 1, Industrial Thermometer for Type K Thermocouples, without Probe
- for interchangeable type K thermocouple probes
- HOLD function
- FREE traceable certificate of calibration included
- wide temperature measurement range
- minimum five-years battery life
The Therma 1 digital thermometers are rugged and easy to use instruments that operate through the range of -99.9 to +299.9 °C with a 0.1°C resolution and with 1°C beyond +300°C. The thermometers are housed in a robust ABS case that contains 'Biomaster' additive that helps to reduce bacterial growth.
The Therma 1 features a large, easy to read, LCD display with open circuit 'Err' and low battery indication. Each thermometer is powered by three 1.5 volt AAA batteries that gives a minimum of five years battery life. The units will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
PSE offers an extensive range of interchangeable type K thermocouple probes, for a variety of different applications.
The Therma 1 thermometer is exclusive of probe. Probes must be ordered extra!
range: -100°C to +1370°C
resolution: 0.1°C for the range -99.9 to 299.9 °C, 1°C above +300°C
accuracy: ±0.4 °C ±0.1 %
batteries: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
battery life: minimum 5 years (10000 hours)
sensor: type K thermocouple
display: 12 mm LCD
housing protection: IP64, splash-proof
dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128 mm³
FREE traceable certificate of calibration included
- 830-251 protective silicone boot - the Therma series is waterproof to IP63 when used in conjunction with this protective boot
- 832-050 wall bracket (screws not supplied) and protective silicone boot