Swiss Shield "Naturell", HF Shielding Fabric, 40dB
NATURELL is a semi-transparent, unbleached ecological cotton fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain.
- Ecological cotton fabric without chemicals, certified to Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
- High screening attenuation for a cotton fabric
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250cm ±2cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 40 dB
- Color: Ecru-White
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Certificates: Öko-Tex 100 and 1000
Cannot be contacted and therefore cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield these fields or to switch them off with a demand switch.
All shielding attenuation values are valid at 1GHz. Measurement according to ASTM D4935-10 /IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C is possible. No handwashing!
For allergic persons: Every new fabric smells! Always wash before its first usage!
Please note: The price is valid per m² (square metre), not per running metre!
Starting from the web width, the product can be ordered in measures of 0.1 running metres.
This product is cut off a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is not possible!