Steel-Twin, RF Shielding Fabric, 35dBSteel-Twin is a compact cotton/stainless steel fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain.
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a stainless steel thread. Despite the high attenuation due to the grey stainless steel threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray front side!
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150cm ±2cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 35 dB at 1 GHz
- Colour: Frontside light gray, backside silver
- Raw materials: 68 % cotton, 16 % polyester, 16 % stainless steel
- Weight: 190 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm / square
Due to the surface conductivity this fabric can be grounded to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend our Grounding-Plug EST.
All shielding attenuation values are valid at 1GHz. Measurement according to ASTM D4935-10 /IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C is possible. No handwashing!
For allergic persons: Every new fabric smells! Always wash before its first usage!
Please note: The price is valid per m² (square metre), not per running metre!
Starting from the web width, the product can be ordered in measures of 0.1 running metres.
This product is cut off a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is impossible!