Silver-Tulle, HF Shielding Fabric, 48dB
Silver-Tulle is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratories, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or movement.
2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it.
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 140cm, ±2cm
- Length: Available by the metre
- Attenuation: 48dB at 1 GHz
- Colour: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / square
Due to the surface conductivity this fabric can also be grounded to shield low frequency (LF) electric fields. For professional grounding we recommend our Grounding-Plug EST.
All shielding attenuation values are valid at 1GHz. Measurement according to ASTM D4935-10 /IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Please note: The price is valid per m² (square metre), not per running metre!
Starting from the web width, the product can be ordered in measures of 0.1 running metres.
This product is cut off a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is impossible!