SM2, RS-485 MODBUS Module with 4 Analogue Inputs
SM2, RS-485 MODBUS Module with 2 Analogue InputsThe SM2 4-channel module of analogue inputs from LUMEL is destined to convert standard signals, resistance or temperature signals into numerical data, accessible via the RS-485 or RS-232 port by means of the MODBUS protocol.
The measurements are carried out independently in four channels. The RS-485 and RS232 output ports are galvanically isolated from the input signals and the supply voltage. The module programming is possible by means of the RS-485 or RS-232 port via the free eCon software.
An interface cable for the connection of the module with a computer (RS-232 with D9 plug) is supplied with the SM2 module.
The SM2 module realises the following functions:
- Mathematical operations on channels and between measuring channels
- Conversion of measured or calculated quantities based on the individual linear characteristic
- Storage of minimum and maximum values for both channels
- Programming of the measurement averaging time
- Pragrammable digital filters, independent for each channel
- 2 programmable open-collector alarm outputs
- Servicing of RS-485 and RS232 interfaces in MODBUS protocol, both in ASCII and RTU mode
Inputs (please select when ordering!):
* 4 voltage inputs: 0-10V
* 4 current inputs: 0/4-20mA
* 2 voltage inputs 0-10V and 2 current inputs 0/4-20mA
* 4 Pt100 temperature sensor and resistance input <400 Ohm
Output: RS-485 port for MODBUS ASCII/RTU
Supply voltage: 85-253VAC/DC or 20-50VAC/DC (please select when ordering!)