RAM GAM-1, Gamma Radiation Survey Meter, 0.1µSv/h to 40mSv/h
The versatile RAM GAM-1 meter is a state of the art, compact, portable, lightweight highly sensitive instrument, designed to maintain the highest safety standards in nuclear power plants, nuclear research centers, nuclear materials transporting facilities, nuclear medical, radiochemistry, radiography and health physics centers.
The intrinsic CMOS microprocessor facilitates smooth software control and allows for easy upgrading of the instrument's capacity for measuring a wide range of measurement values.
- Portable gamma dose meter for the medium range
- Automatic internal monitor and detector test
- Dose rate and accumulated dose (mR and µSv)
- Detector failure, overflow and low battery alarms
- Set up thresholds
- Piezo-electric audio element indicates count rate, failure and exceeded thresholds.
- LED indicator flash with each incident radiation pulse
- Dead time correction
- Optional external DC power or charger
- One hand operation
- Stand up base holder (optional)
- Automatic internal diagnostics
- Portable, lightweight and compact
- Large, easy to read, 7-segment, 4 digit LCD display panel
- Ergonomically designed to function using only 3 push-buttons
- Fast time responses while keeping the reading fluctuations at a minimum.
- One year warranty