Precision Plus, PT100 Thermometer
- Ask for a delivery date before ordering!
- high resolution: 0.01 °C
- high accuracy: ± 0.05 °C
- max/min memory function
- interchangeable PT100 probes
- FREE certificate of calibration included
High accuracy is one of the outstanding features of the Precision Plus thermometer. It measures temperature over the range of -199.99 to 199.99 °C with a 0.01 °C resolution and high accuracy of ±0.05 °C. Please note: the
accuracies quoted are for the instruments only.
Conveniently located on the front of the instrument are the on/off, max/min and display hold buttons. The Binder probe socket is positioned at the top of the instrument which enables a variety of probes to be used depending on the application.
The Precision Plus thermometer features a large, easy to read, LCD display with open circuit 'Err' and low battery indication. Each thermometer is powered by three 1.5 volt AAA batteries that gives a minimum of 2000 hours battery life. The units will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
The Precision Plus is supplied with a #160-222, PT100 1/10th DIN liquid probe and a UKAS Certificate of Calibration.
We also offer a range of further interchangeable PT100 Class A probes for use with the Precision Plus thermometer. Please contact us!
For regularly checking the accuracy of each Precision thermometer, a range of calibration PT100 test caps complete with a UKAS Certificate of Calibration is available.
range: -199.99 to 199.99 °C
resolution: 0.01 °C
accuracy: ±0.05 °C
battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
battery life: 2000 hours
sensor type: PT100
display: 10 mm LCD
dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128 mm³
weight: 130 grams
Precision Plus includes a UKAS Certificate of Calibration.
- 830-251 protective silicone boot - the Precision Plus thermometers are waterproof to IP63 when used in conjunction with this boot
- 832-050 stainless steel wall bracket (screws not supplied) and protective silicone boot
- calibration PT100 test caps with UKAS certification
- 160-222 Spare temperature probe, Pt100, 1/10 DIN