PicoScope 2200AB Series - Ultra-Compact 2-Channel Oscilloscopes
Currently there is a delivery time of 10-12 weeks for the models PicoScope 2204A and 2205A (status: 15th Sept. 2020)!
The 5 models of the PicoScope 2200AB series offer the following characteristics:
- Ultracompact housing: desktop device for the shirt pocket!
- Sampling rate up to 1 GS/s
- Bandwidth: 10-100 MHz
- Buffer memory: 8kS - 128MS
- Integrated function generator and arbitraray waveform generator (AWG)
- Advanced digital triggers
- Persistence display modes
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 compatible) for data transfer and power supply
- Free comfortable software and upgrades
- Mask limit testing
- Decoding of 15 serial bus protocols
- Scope probes supplied with the Oscilloscopes (except PicoScope 2204A-D2)
- 5 years warranty
In addition to the Windows software there are also software versions for Linux and Mac OS X available
A free software development kit with example codes is supplied with the instruments, which allows your own applications to be developed in languages like C, Microsoft Visual Basic®, National Instruments LabVIEW® and MathWorks MATLAB®. This makes them ideal for a wide range of OEM applications such as power system and machine health monitoring, high-energy physics, and medical electronics applications.
|Ord. No.||Model||Bandwidth||Sampling rate||Buffer memory||Function gen. + AWG|
|PP906||PicoScope 2204A||10 MHz||100 MS/s||8 kS||100 kHz|
|PP907||PicoScope 2205A||25 MHz||200 MS/s||16 kS||100 kHz|
|PQ012||PicoScope 2206B||50 MHz||500 MS/s||32 MS||1 MHz|
|PQ013||PicoScope 2207B||70 MHz||1 GS/s||64 MS||1 MHz|
|PQ014||PicoScope 2208B||100 MHz||1 GS/s||128 MS||1 MHz|