PeakTech 5201, Material Moisture Meter, Damage-Free, up to 40mm Depth
This new material moisture meter allows a user-friendly, fast and non-destructive moisture measurements on all types of building materials, wood, and the walls and ceilings of buildings.
The absolute humidity, as well as the minimum and maximum measured moisture are here shown in the large, illuminated digital display. To measure also at difficult to reach positions, this device allows to hold the current measured value in the display by pressing the hold button.
Besides the measured values, the device shows a settable message "Dry, Wet or Risk" and also makes an audible warning tone for high humidity values.
To perform a fast and accurate measurement, this meter uses the electrical resistance of the material and also performs a self-calibration after switching on the device.
The variety of functions and the user-friendly handling of this device makes it suitable for all building owners, architects, craftsmen, building biologists and hobbyists.
- Moisture measurement of all building materials such as plaster, gypsum and masonry, same as wood
- Damage-free measurement with a metal sensor
- Material measurement depth of 20 to 40mm
- Self-calibration when the device starts
- LCD display with backlight illumination
- Shock and impact resistant housing
- Easy to use and fast measurement rate
- Data-Hold and Auto-Power-Off
- Display (Dry, Risk, Wet) for good-bad evaluation
- Accessories: Batteries, carrying case and user manual
|Display:||3 1/2-digit LCD Display|
|Measuring range:||0.0 ~ 100.0|
|Measuring depth:||20 ~ 40mm|
|Measuring principle:||electrical resistance|
|Type of measurement:||famage-free contact measurement|
|Operating voltage:||3 x 1,5 V AAA Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||65 x 235 x 30mm³|