PeakTech 5175, Sound Level Meter, 30...130 dB
This compact sound level meter is designed for the measurement of sound sources in decibels by A-weighting (dBA), which is based on the human ear.
The multi - line LCD display is equipped with an automatic backlight, which activates in low light with a photo diode itself.
In addition to precise measurement function, this device supports a minimum- and maximum- value detection, as well as fast and slow sound level measurement.
With the handy and robust design of this instrument it is suitable to determine the perceived loudness in the field of working safety or the personal use.
- 3 1/2 digit 10mm LCD display (max. 1999)
- Automatic backlight
- Fast (125 ms) and slow (1 s) measurement sequence
- Sound Level dBA rate
- Minimun and Maximum value measurement
- Rugged and compact housing design
- Designed for IEC651 Type 2 & ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Accessories: Battery and manual
30 - 130 dBA
+/- 1.5 dB
31,5 Hz - 8.5 kHz
55 x 135 x 35 mm³