PeakTech 4950, 2 in 1: IR-/Type K Thermometer, -50 to +850°C, 30:1
Innovative and efficient infrared-thermometer that allows non-contact measurements of surface temperatures.
The target can be marked easily with the help of the laser beam; therefore it is possible to make measurements from a safe distance, even in difficult or moving objects.
Moreover, an additional input for K type temperature sensor for direct contact measurements of surfaces and differential temperature measurements is provided.
- LCD-display with backlight, which also permits reading in low light levels
- Adjustable emissivity 0,1...1,0
- Auto-hold, Auto power off
- Switch over function of single or duration measurments
- MIN, MAX, DIF, AVG-record
- High/low alarm function with audible warning signal of high and low values, chosen freely adjustable over the complete measuring range
- Internal memory for up to 20 values
- Safety: EN 60825-1
- Accessories: Case, K Type thermocouple probe, 9V battery and manual
|Measuring range (IR):||-50 ... + 850°C (-58 ...+ 1562 °F)|
|IR-Accuracy:||+/- 1,5% + 2°C / 3,6 °F|
|Measuring Range (Type K):||-50°C + 1370°C (-58 ...+ 2498 °F)|
|Type-K-Accuracy:||+/- 1,5% + 3°C / 5,4 °F|
|Response time:||150 ms|
|Resolution:||0,1°C / 0,1 ° F|
|Optical resolution:||30 : 1|
|Emissivity:||0,1 ~ 1,0 adjustable|
|Laser:||Class: 2 ~ Output: < 1 mW (630 - 670 nm)|
|Operation voltage:||9 V-Battery|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||47 x 180 x 100 mm³|