PeakTech 3434, Acoustic Wire Detector and Tone Generator
This new cable finder works acoustically and provides a fast and cost-effective solution for finding voltage-free lines in house installations, testing telephone lines and identifying individual cables / wires or performing a continuity test.
With the transmitter / sound generator, a carrier signal is modulated to an electrical conductor, which you can track with the receiver / amplifier with built-in speaker or via a headphone jack.
You can also control the sensitivity using a rotary knob on the receiver to achieve the best possible identification even with coring wires.
When connected to a telephone jack via the RJ-11 connector, the LED of the transmitter indicates the status of the active telephone line between "free", "busy" or "ringing".
In addition, the transmitter has a continuity test, in which the LED lights up brightly when passing through and attenuates with increasing resistance.
- Transmitter modulates 1 kHz signal to connected line
- Reliably identifies electrical conductors, telephone and network cables
- With acoustic signal via loudspeaker or headphone connection
- Adjust the volume / sensitivity with the rotary wheel
- Condition assessment of active telephone lines
- Integrated continuity tester
- Accessories: Carrying case, Tone Generator, Receiver, batteries and manual
|Modulation signal:||6V square|
|Operation voltage:||2 x 9 batteries|
|Dimensions Sender (WxHxD):||59 x 59 x 35mm³|
|Dimensions Receiver (WxHxD):||230 x 58 x 26mm³|