PeakTech 1585, Programmable Lab Switching Power Supply, USB, 1-60VDC/0-15A
This high graded Switching Mode Power Supply is designed for a wide range of applications for telecommunications, laboratory and industry. The power efficient circuit design allows units to have a small form factor with low profile and small footprint casing. The intelligent fan speed control program checks the fan at power on and adapts the right speed to ensure a quiet and safe operation of the power supply at different ambient temperatures and power output levels.
The new developed control of the USB 2.0-interface via PC-Software gives the user the ability to run cyclical operations with programmable voltage, current, period of time and cycles. The dual action (coarse and fine set) control knobs make tuning the voltage and current level ever so smooth, precise and fast, due to the rotary encoder and micro- processor control.
Setting the CC current limiting can be done in open circuit at output jacks. The three user defined presets of voltage and current limiting levels facilitate quick access to frequently used Volt/Ampere settings. The full remote control functionality offers a wide range of operation possibilities for the industrial and professional users.
- High RFI immunity and excellent EMI
- Overload, over temperature an tracking over voltage protections
- 3 user defined, recallable settings for voltage and current values
- Full remote control of voltage and current and output control on an off via the analog port
- PC-Software for remote control via USB 2.0
- Time programmable cycles of current and voltage with PC software
- Isolated ground, active PFC and high power efficiency, intelligent fan control from zero to full speed
- Rotary encoder control knob with coarse and fine tuning
- LabViewTM driver included
- Safety: EN 61010-1, EN 60950-1
- Accessories: power cable, USB interface cable, software for Windows XP/VISTA/7/8 and manual
|Display:||3-digit 15mm green LED display|
|Output voltage:||1 ~ 60VDC adjustable|
|Output current:||15A main output / 5A front output|
|Operating voltage:||200 ~ 240VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||200 x 90 x 275mm³|