PeakTech 1300, 4-Ch, 200MHz Desktop Touchscreen Oscilloscope
This newly developed and innovative 4-channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope is featuring the latest technology and performance.
The control of the many included functions can be carried out either with the reliable and proven function keys and additional with the new comfortable "touch screen" technology. Thus, for example the on- screen menus, channel selection and file management with displayed keypad can be used by a fingertip.
The high-resolution TFT color display shows all 4 measurement channels simultaneously and is also suitable for the new multi-window function to display the combined time course curve of all waveforms with zoom function.
In addition to the extensive measurement capabilities, these devices have a LAN interface for integration into company networks and an USB interface for data transfer to the PC. Furthermore, data can be saved directly to a USB storage device, which can be selected easily in the new file manager.
Via the VGA port the user can connect external monitors to display all the measurement data enlarged or show it to a larger audience.
Through the user-friendly operation, the variety of functions and technical highlights these device can be used for countless applications in education, service- , scientific- and industrial applications.
- 4 measuring channels with simultaneous display on the display
- Innovative Touch Screen finger tip control
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s in 4-Channel mode
- 2 GSa/s in 2-Channel mode
- High-resolution TFT colour display with 800 x 600 pixels and 65536 colorus
- Autoset and Autoscale function for easy operation
- Save the measured values and graphics directly on a USB stick
- 20 auto. measurement modes, FFT function, PASS / FAIL function
- LAN connection for remote access via Network
- USB port for real- time data transfer or reading of internal memory
- VGA output for connecting an external monitor
- Included Accessories: Carrying case, 4 probes (1:1 , 10:1) , USB cable, 4 BNC cables, user manual, software CD for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
|Display||20 cm (8") Touchscreen TFT mit 65536 colours|
|Resolution||800 x 600 Pixel|
|Channels||4 CH simultaneously|
|Measurement acquisation||normal/peak detect/average|
|Samplingrate per channel||2 GSa/s per CH|
|Samplingrate 4 channel||1 GSa/s per CH|
|Input coupling||AC, DC, GND|
|Input impedance||1 MOhm +/- 2% in parallel with 10pF +/- 5 pF|
|Max. Input voltage||400V DC or ACpp|
|Measurement range||>5Hz ... 200 MHz|
|Rise Time||< 1,7 ns|
|Vertical resolution||8 Bits (4CH simultaneously)|
|Time base||2ns/Div. ... 100s/Div.|
|Measurement range||0,5 - 2 GS/s|
|Trigger type||Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope|
|Trigger coupling||DC, AC, LF, HF|
|20 autom. measurements||Peak-Peak,Cycle RMS, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vbase, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Rise time, Fall time, + Width, - Width, +Duty, -Duty, Delay A->B (rising), Delay A->B (falling), Frequency, Period, Min, Max, FFT|
|Phase difference||+/- 3°|
|Record length||7.6 M points / CH|
|Internal record||4 waveforms; 15 settings|
|Interfaces||USB Host, USB 2.0 Device, VGA, LAN|
|Operation voltage||100 ~ 240V ACrms; 50/60Hz; Power|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||380 x 180 x 115 mm|