PROFILED, LED Workplace Lamp, 5200-5700k, 24VDC, M12 Connector Length: 500mm, 11W, Standard
PROFILED, LED Workplace Lamp, 5200-5700k, 24VDC, M12 Connector
The PROFILED was developed as a universal lamp or workplace lamp. It is universal, standardized, and yet can flexibly be used.
With its protection class IP40, the LED light is suitable for all dry applications around technical systems, assembly lines, packaging stations and in the workshop as a workbench light.
The PROFILED is also universal when it comes to fastening: the luminaire can be fastened horizontally as well as vertically via a T-slot in the profile.
The lamps are available als non-dimmable or dimmable versions.
With a minimum order quantity of 10 pieces per overall length, OEM versions in lengths of 20mm, 300mm, 400mm, 600mm 700mm or 15000mm are also available. Price on request!
Areas of application:
- Car workshops
- System workstations and manual assembly stations
- Packing stations and storage areas
- Fashion retail and studios
- For applications around technical systems, test stations and workbenches
Characteristics / advantages:
- Power consumption: 11W, 22W, 25W or 28W
- Overall length: 500mm, 900mm, 1000mm or 1200mm
- Height: 65mm
- Width: 45mm
- Light colour 5,200- 5,700K (daylight white)
- Colour rendering index: Ra >85
- Beam angle: 100°
- Light emission across the entire width of the luminaire
- Polycarbonate micro prism cover
- Housing made of aluminium, good heat dissipation to the rear
- Operating ambient temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Lamp variants with integrated dimmer via push button
- Lifetime independent of switching cycles
- Lamp lifetime: 60,000 h (L70/B10)
- Operating voltage: 24VDC via M12 connector, A-coded
- Several installation variants via T-slot in the luminaire profile (T-slot stones not included)
- Mounting also possible via optional rope suspension
- Housing protection IP40, protection class III (safety extra low voltage)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Made in Germany