Light Flicker Meter LiFli
- Handy measuring device for fast assessment of light sources
- Display of the flicker ratio as ripple or flicker % in the range of 0 to 100%
- Multi-colour bar graph with 18 bright LEDs
- Spectral sensitivity similar to the human eye
- Spectral range (lambda0.5) 420 to 675nm
- Captures the flicker in the range of 50Hz to 400kHz
- Acoustic reproduction of the flicker in the audible range and in the range of 20kHz to 400kHz
- Powerful speaker for impressive sound
- Voltage output for analyzing the measuring signal by means of an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer
- Lithium-ionen battery, rechargeable with a standard USB charger
- Dimensions 117 x 80 x 32mm³
The light flicker meter LiFli enables the fast evaluation of light sources on their flicker content.
Especially with LED illuminants the flicker ratio can be only determined by a measurement, since with these, the rate varies from 0% to 100%.
A bar graph shows the flicker percentage of a light source in 18 steps:
2% 4% 6% 8% 10% 15% 20% 25% 30% 35% 40% 45% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 100%
Audio functions allow an acoustic reproduction of the flicker.
A voltage output is provided for further analysis by an oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer. The sensor is located on the front of the LiFli. The spectral sensitivity is similar to that of the human eye.
The sensor detects the flicker in the range of 50Hz to 400kHz.
Frequency ranges: 50Hz to 20kHz and 20kHz to 400kHz, switchable
Spectral range (lambda0.5); 420 to 675nm
Bar graph: 18 LED
Calculation of flicker ratio: ripple % or flicker %
Measuring range: 2% to 100%
Resolution: 2%, 5%, 10% depending on the flicker ratio
Power supply: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Operation temperature: 0 to +40°C
Humidity range: 10 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions: 117 x 80 x 32mm³
FA_522 Micro USB charger 5V/1000mA
FA_130 Cable for voltage output LiFli to BNC (2m)