HNG80, HF Shielding Material, Metallized Polyester Fabric, 88dB
HNV80 is a fine, metallized nylon fleece for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF).
This professional product is typically used for ministries of defence, banking houses, laboratories, etc. Now available for private use! Typical application for interior walls, ceilings, basements, drywall constructions, for loosely laid, etc.
- Width: 90 cm.
- Length: 100 m roll / by the meter.
- Attenuation: 88 dB at 1 GHz.
- Weight: 75 g/m².
- Material thickness: 0.075 mm.
- Colour: Grey / Brown.
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)
In case of processing HNG80 as an intermediate wallpaper, for glueing we recommend a commercially available dispersion glue. The wall and the backside of HNG80 should be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet. Fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and press a gummed roller against the material to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only so that the dispersion glue does not dry. A crease-free adhesion is only possible on perfectly level surfaces!
Attenuation / Grounding:
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB values apply to 1 GHz. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface also shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding Accessories".
Please note: The price is valid per m² (square metre), not per running metre!
Minimum order quantity: 1 running metre = 0.90m²
This product is cut off from a large roll according to customer specifications. A return is not possible!